おはよう！！ I'm Dominika (sdomi), earlier known as reds. I'm sorta experienced in programming and electronics; I'm interested in japanese culture and video games (mostly retro). I code stuff in Bash, PHP, C, python, JS, lua and other languages. Of these, Bash and python are my favourites, even if you're going to argue that Bash isn't really a programming language. Besides that, I'm a long-term Linux user (since around 2009), currently using Void as my daily driver.
I also like video games (Amiga, NES, SNES, Switch, some PC classics as well) and anime (my favourites are Nichijou and LWA). I'm a retrocomputing nerd, check out my coolest machines!
btw selfisekai is criminally cute and I love her a lot <3
past and current projects
- HTTP.sh webserver / app framework
- LibbieOffice script
- awsom Mastodon client
- PouetBot Mastodon Bot
- Proof-Of-Concept mpv script for synchronizing playback over internet
- Maintaining AmiWM
- IRC (freenode/rizon/pirc; reds / redsPL)
- mail (domi "'at'" sakamoto.pl)
- Pleroma (@firstname.lastname@example.org, previously @redsPL@niu.moe)
- Telegram (@Dominisia)
- Twitter (@_sdomi)