おはよう！！ I'm reds. I'm sorta experienced in programming and electronics and I'm interested in japanese culture and video games (mostly retro). I code stuff in PHP, C, python, JS, lua and other (mostly web-related) languages. Of these, python and PHP are my favourites. Besides that, I'm a long-term Linux user (since ~2009), currently using Void as a daily driver.
I also like video games (Amiga, NES, SNES, Switch, some PC classics as well) and anime (my favourites are Nichijou and LWA). I'm a big misc retrocomputing fan, check out my collection (sadly, incomplete as of yet).
past and current projects
- LibbieOffice script development
- awsom Mastodon client
- PouetBot Mastodon Bot
- Warp-speed SD Card syncing script
- Proof-Of-Concept mpv script for synchronizing playback over internet
- Maintaining AmiWM
- IRC (freenode/rizon/pirc; reds / redsPL)
- mail (reds "'at'" sakamoto.pl)
- Mastodon (@redsPL@niu.moe)