おはよう！！ I'm Dominika (sdomi), although you may have known me as reds. I'm a wannabe hacker with some experience in both electronics and software. I code stuff in Bash, PHP, C, python, JS, lua and other languages. Of these, Bash and python are my favourites. Besides that, I'm a long-term Linux user (since around 2009), currently using Void as my daily driver.
I'm also a massive weeb (my favourites are Nichijou and LWA), and a retrocomputing nerd - check out my coolest machines!
past and current projects
- HTTP.sh webserver / app framework
- Haruhi-DL - a ytdl fork I maintain with selfisekai
- OCW, a webapp for opening Czapkomaty compartments
- LibbieOffice icon replacement script
- Proof-Of-Concept mpv script for synchronizing playback over internet
- Maintaining AmiWM
- IRC (freenode/rizon/pirc; sdomi)
- mail (email@example.com)
- Pleroma (@firstname.lastname@example.org, previously @redsPL@niu.moe)
- Telegram (@Dominisia)
- Twitter (@_sdomi)